Precise Capture, Stunning Clarity
Unlock the Power of HDMI 2.1
Finally, with the Live Gamer ULTRA 2.1 — our world-leading HDMI 2.1 capture card, you can dive into the world of PC and next-gen console gaming with 4K144 and 4K120 pass-through. Get ready for a gaming experience that's not just breathtaking but also filled with clarity and fluidity.*To fully harness the Live Gamer ULTRA 2.1's performance, refer to our "Devices and Connection" guide here.
Capture Every Pixel in 4K60 Glory
Don't miss a detail! The Live Gamer ULTRA 2.1 empowers you to capture every victory, every intense moment, and every pixel in buttery-smooth 4K60 quality. Elevate your content and let it shine brilliantly.
Express Yourself with RGB Customization
Customize your gaming setup with the magic of RGB lighting. Sync seamlessly with major gaming RGB ecosystems to showcase your unique style and individuality.You have two convenient options:
- Third-party RGB lighting software.
- AVerMedia Gaming Utility tool (Download it here. For more details, refer to the user manual.)
Flawless Visuals with VRR
Immerse yourself in a world of smooth, stutter-free visuals and ensure you never miss a crucial moment.
- VRR OFF
- VRR ON
Live Commentary and Party Chat
The live chat functionality of the Live Gamer ULTRA 2.1 gives you the interactivity you need: Interact and chat with your teammates or audience and record those voice chats easily together with your gameplay.
Check Your Devices and ConnectionNotes:
- Use the original cables provided with your devices.
- Make sure your streaming PC or laptop's Type-C port supports USB 3.2 Gen 2 or above.
- Check that both your display and console (PS5, PS4 Pro, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One X) support HDMI 2.1 connection.
- We suggest using displays without DSC (Display Stream Compression) technology.
Check our video: Live Gamer ULTRA 2.1: What you should know