Live Gamer 4K (LG4K) is the embodiment of what next generation of game capture is all about. Mighty in every aspect, from capturing 4K HDR content to amazingly high frame capturing of up to 240 FPS, the LG4K is bringing the future of video capture to all gamers and content creators.
To see if LG4K is compatible with your computer, please download and run our compatibility test tool.
What can be better than capturing 4Kp60 video?
Capturing4Kp60 HDR, period.
Forget about “buttery smooth” 60FPS. Supporting refresh rates of up to 240 Hz in Full HD, the LG4K brings smoother than buttery smooth gameplay recordings to your archives.
The LG4K brings more than just awesome performance to your PC setup. Adding RGB lighting to the mix (3 preset modes), the LG4K will give your set up one more reason to shine.
First in its class! RECentral is the first gaming capture software able to record HDR content. And it doesn’t stop there, RECentral is also able to simultaneously stream to multiple platforms. For more information,clickhere
If you decided not to connect a display to the HDMI output (pass-through) of your LG4K we got you covered! With the “AVerMedia Gaming Utility” you can customize which resolutions and corresponding frame rates you are able to preview and record without the need to connect a passthrough monitor.
Are you thinking about editing your 4K videos but don’t know where to start? We’ve got you covered. The bundled CyberLink® PowerDirector™ 15 is a feature-packed, intuitive 4K video editor to kickstart your editing skills.(Click here)
|Technical Specifications|| |
1. LG4K Supports 7.1/5.1 Ch. LPCM surround sound pass-through
2. LG4K does not support viewing/recording/streaming of HDCP protected signals.
|System Requirements(For dedicated streaming PC)||Operating system: Windows® 10 x64 or later |
For 4Kp60 HDR or 1080p240 (4Kp60 HDR pass-through supported)
- Intel Core™ i5-6XXX/ AMD Ryzen™ 5 1600 or above
- Intel Core™ i5-3330 or above (i7-3770 recommended)
1. Some PCIe x4 Gen 2 slots may share bandwidth with graphics card, please consult your motherboard’s user manual.
2. For 4K, HDR or High frame rate recording only NVIDIA graphics card are supported.
|What's in the box|| |
*4K video editing software. Does not support HEVC encoded files or HDR editing. Please note that this version of PowerDirector 15 is not the retail version and some functionalities may be restricted or require paid upgrades.
RAPTOR | Ultimate Console Gaming PC Build
AVerMedia Live Gamer ULTRA (GC553) Installation & Setup
AVerMedia Live Gamer 4K (GC573) Latency Test
HDR CAPTURE MADE EASY - AVerMedia Live Gamer 4K Review (GC573)
Avermedia LIVE GAMER 4K HDR REVIEW GC573 BEST 4K HDR Capture Card Streaming Capture Card (Unboxing)
Big Al's Gaming - Unboxing: Avermedia GC573 PCIe 4K60/2K144 Capture Card
AVerMedia Live Gamer 4K HDR Game Capture - Review
AVerMedia Live Gamer 4K (GC573) & Live Gamer ULTRA (GC553) Official Trailer
Date : 2023-11-14 00:00:00
Version：[Application] RECentral 4 v220.127.116.11 Beta
OS：Win10 x64,Win 11
1. Enhanced Error Code Indication: Compatibility with legacy CPU systems has undergone improvements.
2. Support for streaming to KICK has been implemented.
Date : 2023-07-06 00:00:00Version：[Application] RECentral4 v18.104.22.168
Date : 2023-05-26 00:00:00Version：[Application] AssistCentral v22.214.171.124
Date : 2022-11-23 00:00:00Date :11/10/2022
Date : 2022-10-03 00:00:00Version：[Application] Diagnosis Tool v126.96.36.199
Date : 2022-07-13 00:00:00Version：[Application] RECentral4 v188.8.131.52
Date : 2022-05-12 00:00:00
Date : 2021-10-04 00:00:00
1.Support Windows 11.
Date : 2020-12-16 00:00:00
Date : 2020-10-30 00:00:00
Date : 2020-08-17 00:00:00
Date : 2020-06-04 00:00:00
Date : 2019-12-31 00:00:00
1. Support software updates through internet.
2. Support sending test result for unknown platform.
Date : 2019-11-07 00:00:00
Detect the compatibility of capturing cards and platform.
Date : 2018-11-14 00:00:00
1. Support 3440x1440 video resolution.
2. Fix an issue that recorded HDR file info was not correct.
3. Fix an issue that RECentral crashes when changing extended screen resolution.
4. Support 2560x1440 120FPS video resolution even if the end user doesn't have a pass-through monitor for XBOX ONE X. (The end user need to modify EDID by gaming utility tool.)
5. Reduce cpu usage.
6. Fix memory leak issue when recording RGB24 by NVIDIA GPU Encoder.
Date : 2018-12-07 00:00:00
1. Supports GC573/GC553 HDCP handshaking switch
2. Added a new GC573/GC553 firmware inspection mechanism
3. Added 3440x1440 resolution for GC573
Date : 2018-09-24 00:00:00
Date : 2018-09-14 00:00:00
Support extending resolution setting tool
Date : 2018-08-03 00:00:00
1.Check the platform's compatibility with Live Gamer 4K.
2. Check if the performance of the platform supports 4K60 video recording.