SD Card Formatting Procedures for CV910
1. Download and install the Windows version of SD Formatter.
2. After the installation is complete, open SD Formatter 4.0.
3. Go to Drive: and select your SD card’s drive letter. Click Format to begin the formatting process.
4. When the following two windows appear, read and click OK.
5. Formatting can take some time, please wait.
6. After the formatting is complete, if the File system shows FAT32 as below, you can now use the SD card in CV910.
Note: If the File system shows exFAT as below, continue to step 7.
7. Download GUI Format here: http://www.ridgecrop.demon.co.uk/guiformat.exe .
8. Open GUI Format, go to Drive and select your SD card’s drive letter. Click Start to begin formatting to FAT32.
9. When a window appears as below, read and click OK to continue.
10. Wait until the formatting is complete as below. Now you are ready to use the SD card in CV910.