Our webcams, video bar and capture card are certified for Zoom video conferencing.
Unlock the full potential of Zoom with AVerMedia. Our lineup of Zoom-certified products includes webcams, a video bar, and a capture card. These offer the ideal tools, ensuring simplicity and effectiveness in room video conferencing.
OUR SOLUTION FEATURES:
- Artificial Intelligence-powered speaker tracking and auto framing that introduce a new level of ease to video calls.
- Simple yet versatile Plug and Play design- no integration or IT support needed.
- Crystal-clear stereo audio backed by AI noise reduction.
- A simple, single USB connection provides all the functions you need in one device, for ensuring reliability and stability in a professional meeting.
MINGLE BAR | USB VIDEO BAR FOR AUDIO AND VIDEO CONFERENCING
Don't worry about setting up separate cameras, microphones, speakers and other equipment, Mingle Bar is plug-and-play, combining all the necessary equipment into one convenient device. One-cable connection provides all you need (display, webcam, speakerphone, wired network) to start a meeting easily.
THE WORLD’S MOST INTELLIGENT 4K WEBCAM
The Zoom's Recommended Camera. Built-in a large 4K sensor with 100-degree ultra-wide field of view. Find and frame everyone in the room with using AI framing in 4K resolution.
THE FIRST ZOOM-CERTIFIED 4K WEBCAM
Conference with lifelike clarity using the ultra-sharp PW513, with the option of up to 4K or 1080p 60 fps video output and 4x high-definition zoom.
1080P 60FPS WEBCAM FOR INDIVIDUALS AND ROOMS
Achieve a professional look with the PW315’s blur-free wide-angle video, ideal for huddle rooms as well as individuals.
HOW TO USE ZOOM WITH AVERMEDIA DEVICES
- First, log into Zoom, then click the Profile icon in the upper right corner, then Settings.
- On the Settings page select Video, then click on the Camera drop-down menu. If you will use features such as video setting adjustments, ePTZ, and auto framing, which are accessed through the CamEngine app, select “(model number) CamEngine,” as shown below. Otherwise you can simply select your webcam from the list.
You can now use your AVerMedia device to conference on Zoom.
WIRED HDMI SCREEN SHARING WITH THE CAPTURE CARD IN ZOOM ROOM
Wired HDMI screen sharing offers a straightforward, one-plug solution for sharing laptop content with a Zoom Room. This method utilizes the BU113 capture card, connected to the Zoom Room, to capture HDMI output from another device, such as a laptop. The BU113 is remarkably user-friendly, ensuring high-quality video capture.
Are you planning a video collaboration upgrade for your company, school, or organization? Drop us a line and we’ll help you select the ideal Zoom-compatible solution.