How do I update the firmware?
Before the update begins, make sure the power cable and the mini USB cable are properly connected. Turn on the device and wait until the Status Indicatorturns solid green. Download the latest firmware from our official website and follow the steps below:
1) Firstly, go to your PC’s System Manager and make sure the driver is installed.
2) And make sure .NET Framework 4.0 or later is installed. If not, a message window as shown below will pop out asking you to download and install the software. To verify after the installation, follow the path ”C:WindowsMicrosoft.NETFramework” and look for “v4.0.30319.”
3) Double-click to run the updater.
4) Wait for about a minute for the Firmware Update window to appear. Click Update to start the process or Exit to leave.
During the update, a window will display the progress.
5) After the update is finished, a “Firmware Update Complete” message will appear.