Warranty & RMA Service Policy
Warranty Coverage & Exclusions:
1. During the warranty period, natural failures are eligible for free repairs.
2. Products with removed, tampered, damaged, or altered serial number stickers are not covered.
3.Even within the warranty period, there may be cases where paid repairs are necessary based on the cause of the defect, like the damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect, improper use of the physical or operating environment (such as exterior damage, exposure to extreme temperatures, high or low humidity, power overload, inadequatevent ilation or stacking, throwing, soaking, etc.), or modification.
4. Products purchased through dealers other than our designated official importers and parallel imports are not covered by our warranty.
5. Support services and warranty terms are only available within the country of purchase. Repair requests from overseas or for products purchased overseas are not covered by the warranty policy. Please contact the retailer in the country or region where you made your purchase.
6. To receive warranty service (free replacement), you must provide proof of purchase, such as a receipt, to the authorized dealer from which you purchased the product. We kindly ask that you keep records of your purchase invoices. For a secondhand product, please obtain the original purchase invoice to be the proof to validate if it is within warranty period.