How to setup microphone in RECentral to record commentary?
If you would like to record the live commentary with LGP, please refer the following steps.
- Connect one Microphone to your PC, USB type or 3.5mm type in your Microphone In of sound card (red color circle in general) are both supported.
- Confirm this Microphone is Default device of your Recording device.
- Open RECentral and go to <Audio Source> Page. Tick this checkbox to enable the Microphone. You can check the audio wave form from the right pane and drag the slider below to adjust the volume.
- You can tick the checkbox of 'Save as Separate *.mp3 File' to
(1) record your voice to another file or
(2) combine the audio to recorded gameplay file together directly by disable this checkbox.
(Note: The second type is only workable when Video Format is selected to MP4.)
Please refer the <Video Settings> page.
- There are three modes provided to control your Microphone recording per your need:
(1) Always On: Auto record your voice from microphone when using hotkey for video capture.
(2) Control with Hotkeys: Press once the pre-set hokey to record your voice simultaneously with video capture, and press again to stop.
(3) Push to Talk: Keep pressing the pre-set hokey to record your voice simultaneously with video capture and simply release the key to stop.