Live stream for OBS (Mac)
DownloadBrowse to the OBS download page and download the installer
2. Grant Camera/ Microphone AccessClickOk to allow OBS to add audio to your recordings. Make sure there is a checkbox next to OBS in your Security & Privacy Settings
3. Choose the Right Audio DeviceFrom the Apple menu, launch System Preferences and select Sound. Jump to the Input tab to check the input audio device settings. Make sure you have the correct input device for your audio selected.
4. Launch OBS software application
1. Video Capture Device: Live Streamer CAM 313
2. Audio input capture: Microphone (Live Streamer CAM 313 Microphone)