How to Set Up GC555 with XSplit Broadcaster
Please follow the below steps
1. Go into the official website: https://www.xsplit.com/
2. Install and Start XSplit Broadcaster→Source →Video → Live Gamer BOLT
3. You can choose the resolution and frame rate on the upper right side of Windows
4. If you want to record your the game play, you can go to the upper column, then click on Local Recording:
A new window with a preview will appear (seen below). This is asking you to choose your recording format. You can choose 3840 x 2160 @ 60FPS.
4. If you want to broadcast your the game play, please go to the same column with the Recording, then press Broadcast. Then you can choose which stream platform you want to use.