Troubleshooting –Check of ways that my device whether out of order
1. Have you updated your windows operation system recently? If so, what's your operating system?
2. What's the operation application you are using? RECentral or OBS?
3. Have you tried to update the new driver?
3-1) OBS: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1BV4b_3GtoS147bM3VZ3FUs69ArIj7No_
Win7 & Win8
1. Please using another computer check if it happens the same problem? If so, maybe the device cable went out of order.
2. Here is the Retail/online Store website for global to your reference, you could call them whether can sell the cable.
(We strongly recommend original cable to use your device.)