● Error message "Error message "no HDMI signal "
● I didn't receive any HDMI signal.
1. Please confirm your input source installation whether has wrong,
-Record TV Channel (STBBOX ->HDMI IN-> ER130/310 ->HDMI OUT->TV/ monitor)
-Record GAME (game console ->HDMI IN->ER130/310 ->HDMI OUT->TV / monitor )
2. We would recommend a steady 10 MB/s writing speed storage device
3. NTFS format in MBR partition table is required
4. USB hubs, card readers, FAT format, NAS or HDDs over 2 TB capacity are not supported.
5. Please check your input source whether has HDCP protected signals,
all Avermedia devices do not support viewing/recording/streaming of HDCP protected signals
How to format HDD driver?
1. When the ER310 detects abysmal write performance from the storage device, we recommended that use an NTFS-formatted hard drive.
URL reference: http://www.ntfs.com/quest22.htm
2. The formatting process of HDD drive installation
HDD Driver installation on EZ130,310-> Remote control MENU→Setting→Disk Management→Disk Information→OK→F1 Format
4. Check your input source is close HDCP function
EzRecorder 130/310 does not support viewing/recording/streaming of HDCP protected signals
※Waht's the HDCP, please refers to the Wikipedia below.
If a problem has no solution after you check all steps, please take an error video or screenshot your error steps to us for checking. thank you.