How do I fix the device keep flashing in blue light, or constant red light problem?
You can check if your device can work properly on PC mode or PC free mode:
1. It is probably the USB cable or USB ports problem. We would recommend connecting the device to other USB ports or replacing other USB cables to fix the problem.
2. Are you switching to the correct mode, when you tried using PC mode, PC free mode?
3. Please let me know if your GC513 can be recognized in Device Manager or not.
If yes, you can also try uninstalling the device and scan the device in the Device manager
--PC free mode
Please refer to the note and link below to get further about the device's PC free record mode, thank you.
1. Micro SD Class 10 card is required for PC-Free recording, Micro SD card is not included.
2. Micro SD maximum capacity support: 128GB
3. Micro SD Supported formats: FAT32 format / exFAT format
- When using the "FAT32 format" microSD card,
Due to the specification of FAT32, movies are divided and saved every 4 GB (about 25 minutes).
- Continuous recording is possible when using "exFAT format" microSD card
Revised on Sep 2021