Why I don't get video display in software preview/ on pass-thru?
Please check following points:
The video output resolution is set correctly in connected source’s video output settings. If it’s not set correctly there is a chance that video won’t be displayed in software preview window and there won’t be signal on pass-thru either. Please check output resolution of your game console/camera once again.
In case the video can be received in RECentral 3 and other supported software but there is no video on pass thru: from Live Gamer HD 2 HDMI out to TV/monitor please try following steps:
- Make sure that “IN” and “OUT” connections on the Live Gamer HD 2 ports are not reversed.
- Replace the HDMI cable and try again. In case you’re using long HDMI cable (3~5 meters or longer) you may experience signal loss, video noise or off-sync issues.
- Remove the HDMI cable then connect it back firmly.
- Try a different source device.
- It’s possible that your TV/monitor doesn’t support the current resolution. Set the output resolution of the source device to 1080p or less (1080i or 720p) and try again.
- Remove the capture software (“RECentral 3”) and download/install its latest version.
It’s possible that due to specifications of connected device the video reception fails. Live Gamer HD 2 although supports video cameras, professional video equipment but not compatible with I/O resolutions. Make sure that the input resolution is within supported range.
If you use video converter/splitter made by 3rd party provider depending on Live Gamer HD 2 supported resolutions there might be no signal reception.