The error message "ksxbar.ax"below appears when I run RECentral. How do I resolve this?
1. Find out which version of Windows your device is running
2. Go to the locations listed below and look for the system file “ksxbar.ax”.
For x86 system: C:\Windows\System32
For x64 system: C:\Windows\SysWOW64
(The system directory is generally located in “C”. If the location of your system directory has been changed, search accordingly.)
3. If you can’t find the system file, it could mean that the file has been removed, please try updating your Windows or reinstall Windows to recover the file.
4. Make sure “ksxbar.ax” is in your system directory. Then download file “regxbar.zip” here, unzip it, and run one of the files listed below based on your system’s bit version:
For x86 system: run regxbar_x86.bat
For x64 system: run regxbar_x64.bat
(If your system directory is not in “C”, open the “.bat” file with a text editor, change the location accordingly and then run the “.bat” file.)
5. Restart “RECentral.exe” and check whether the issue is resolved.02