Why my PC can’t boot up/ load into Windows with the GC573 inserted into PCIe slot?
Please follow below steps:
1. Shut down the computer, then remove GC573 from your computer.
2. Boot up your computer, then go into the Device Manager:
3. Now, click on View on the above column, and click on Show hidden devices
4. Now, you will see AVerMedia Live Gamer 4K on the dropdown menu of the Sound, video and game controllers. Please right-click on AVerMedia Live Gamer 4K and click on Properties.
5. The driver version should be V126.96.36.199. If your driver is V188.8.131.52,
please right-click Live Gamer 4K, and click Disable device:
Uninstall the device
Click on Yes
6. Next, shut down your computer. Then place your GC573 on the PCIe slot again, then reboot your computer
7. Make sure to download and install the latest driver for GC573 from AVerMedia official website:http://storage.avermedia.com/web_release_www/GC573/GC573_Win10Logo_Drv_x64_V184.108.40.206_Install.exe.zip
8. Now, you should successfully reboot your computer when you place GC573 into your PC. If the issue still persists, please contact us: https://www.avermedia.com/us/support/technical