How can I fix Low FPS detected in RECentral when I use GC553?
1. Please ensure you connect GC553 to the USB 3 port direcly by using the type c to a cable comes along the package
2. Try disconnecting other USB video device (e.g,, other capture card, webcam) to see if it helps.
3. In case the issue only happened when you press Record or Stream, please check if your dedicated graphic card driver is up to date, or try using our Performance in RECentral to confirm that you have the fastest connection ensuring stability and reliability.
To perform the test, click on the “Settings” icon on the upper left side, select the Live Gamer ULTRA and click on the “Performance” tab. Once there click on “Start” (it will take about 10 secs).
The performance test will let you know what resolutions and at which frame rate you can record. This table will depend on the pixel format you will like to record in, at the drop-down menu you can choose and see how these formats will affect your ability to record on which resolution and at which frame rate.
• YUV2: Medium quality, medium CPU usage
• NV12: Optimized performance, low quality, lowest latency, lowest CPU usage (default)
• RGB24: Highest quality, low latency, high CPU usage
• P010: HDR recording pixel format, high CPU usage (Only available for 1080p)
3. If you have checked 2 steps, but still not help, please contact our Support team along with HWiNFO
HWiNFO: Please install HWiNFO, and send create Logfile to us:*create logfile> HML.