Why do I experience frame drop issue when running my AVerMedia game capture card at RECentral 4?
A: Frame drop can be result of following factors on your PC:
1. Insufficient system resources such as insufficient RAM, CPU overloading, graphic card capacity issue
2. USB slot and device compatibility issue, please make sure to plug your AVerMedia game capture card to compatible host controller (check our website official product page/ system requirements information)
3. Using poor quality HDMI cable, please make sure to use the HDMI cable that came in the product package
4. In case you use AVerMedia 4K game capture card (GC553 or GC573) please confirm whether your memory (RAM) architecture is at least dual channel and ensure that it’s fast enough.
For detailed figures and ratings, refer to the best equipment for each device.
5. In case the product functioned fine before and the issue occured after recent Windows update recommend to reinstall AVerMedia game capture card driver. If you use UVC based product (GC510, GC513, GC553, BU110) remove device manually from Device Manager then replug it on your computer’s USB port.
6. In case you still can’t fix the issue please contact us for technical support.