Why there is no video signal in RECentral 4/pass-thru?
If the resolution of the connected game console or other video source is not set properly it’s possible that RECentral 4 won’t show the video and the video won’t be able to pass-thru to your TV either that you connect from LGX 2 HDMI out port.
Please confirm the supported resolution values and apply the setting accordingly. In case there is still “No signal” in software, on pass-thru please refer to following troubleshooting steps:
1. Replace your HDMI cable (make sure to use good quality cables)
2. Try to connect different capture source to confirm whether LGX 2 works fine
3. Unplug all cables and connect the devices again (source→ LGX 2 → TV/monitor)
4. Remove LGX 2 driver and software, reboot your PC and run clean installation again, make sure to apply latest update from official product page
5. Set the output resolution of the source device to 2160p/1080p or lower resolution (1080i/720p)
6. It’s possible that your monitor/TV doesn’t support 2160p/1080p, make sure to use 2160p/1080p display.
7. Close RECentral 4 then launch it again. You may shut down your computer and try a restart.