Why do I get flickering, segmented or frozen images in my recordings?
As Live Gamer Extreme 2 is a software compression capture box, it occupies higher CPU usage when recording HD videos. To ensure the recorded quality, make sure the CPU Usage does not go over 70% while recording the video. Try closing other programs to lower the CPU usage.
If video signal that is flickering, or has incorrect colors, is usually the result of a HDMI cable issue.
• The HDMI cable may be defective in some way
• The HDMI cable may not support the intended resolution
• The HDMI cable may be too long, causing a weak signal.
To resolve these issues:
• Please try using a different HDMI cable
• Use Premium High Speed HDMI certified HDMI cables.
• If you are using a cable longer than 10 feet, try a shorter cable.