Under the limited Warranty, AVerMedia will Repair the Product. In the event of discontinuance of product manufacture (also referred to as “End of Life” (“EOL”)), AVerMedia will keep supporting by replace EOL Product with the same model as originally purchased. In the event AVerMedia is unable to replace defective Product with the same model purchased, AVerMedia, at its option will either (i) replace the standalone Product (such as F239) with a Product of similar function, or (ii) provide a refund in the amount of the original purchase price, less a reasonable usage charge. Similar function is defined as the same, similar, and/or equivalent specifications of the AVerMedia Product. With respect to any refunds, AVerMedia is not responsible for any banking charges, currency exchange charges, and/or currency exchange fluctuations and reserves the right to define the purchase price by case if customer can not submit any invoices or certificates of purchase to prove the purchase price.
Product replaced or repaired under the service is warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for the remainder of the Limited Warranty Period of the Product originally purchased.
AVerMedia does not warrant that the operation of the Product will be uninterrupted or error-free. The Limited Warranty does not cover:
- The warranty period has expired;
- Product that has (a) serial numbers or the warranty sticker that have been removed tampered, damaged or altered, or (b) nonconforming.
- Product purchased from an unauthorized distributor;
- Product has been tested, altered, modified, repaired or serviced by someone other than AVerMedia (or its authorized service centers);
- Failure to adhere to user’s manual.
- Product that are operated in combination with third party’s software which may be obtained by user or provided by AVerMedia in the product packaging.
- Product that are operated in combination with third party’s device(s)/equipment(s), or the damage is caused from computer viruses
- Damage caused by (a) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper use of the physical or operating environment (such as the exterior ruptures, moisture, exposure to temperature, high or low humidity, power overload, placement subject to extreme environments that include a lack of ventilation or stacking, throwing, soakage, etc.) or modification; (b) improper or unauthorized installation, wiring, repair, testing; (c) use of the Product outside AVerMedia published guidelines; (d) accident, fire, acts of God or force majeure such as natural disasters, environmental distress, or lightning; power surges; (e)improper maintenance or failure to use the information content in accordance with the Product.
- Other than the above, similar circumstances not attributable to AVerMedia."