The new NVIDIA-based AG411B AI Box PC is the latest breakthrough by AVerMedia, an award-winning Embedded Edge PC company known for its audio/visual core technologies, reliable devices, and timely customer service. Powered by NVIDIA’s Jetson AGX Xavier SoM, the AG411B provides uncompromised computational performance for Artificial Intelligence-related applications.
Industries such as Smart Factory, Smart Surveillance, and Robotics require massive computing performance, high energy efficiency, and all in a small form factor. These applications tend to require a variety of multiple sensors, including high-resolution cameras, lidar, etc. to perform computer vision and perceive the world around them. The AG411B is equipped to handle these verticals with a multitude of IO ports, which are flexible enough to handle the unique project.
- Embedded NVIDIA® Jetson AGX Xavier™ or Xavier™ Industrial 32GB module
- 2x M.2 Key M 2280 or 3x mPCIe alternatively
- 1x M.2 Key E 2230 for Wi-Fi module
- 1x M.2 Key M 2280 for NVMe
- 2x GbE, 2x USB 3.0, 2x 4Kp60 HDMI output
- 1x CAN bus with transceiver
- Wide input voltage: 12~54V DC Input
- Easy to use with expansion I/O on one side.
- Operating temperature: -10°C ~ 60°C
- Dimension: W: 214mm x L: 240mm x H: 89mm
What is Jetson AGX Xavier?
Jetson AGX Xavier allows autonomous machines to be created by running AI applications. The Jetson AGX Xavier delivers high-processing computing tasks and is capable of up to 32 trillion operations per second while delivering greater than 10x the energy efficiency of its predecessor. Supported by the NVIDIA JetPack SDK, this AI computing platform can help developers save development time and expense.
To learn more about the products, click here.