Last modified: NONE (This is the First edition.)
· What information we collect and why we collect it.
· How we use that information.
· The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
Information we collect
We collect information to provide better services to all of our users.
We collect information in the following ways:
· Information you give us. For example, our services or products require you to sign up for a Account to activate it. We’ll ask for personal information, like your name, email address, telephone number to store with your account.
· Information we get from your use of our services or products. We collect information about the services that you use and how you use them. This information includes:
o Device information
We collect device specific information, such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers.
o Log information
When you use our services or products, we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This includes:
o Internet protocol address.
Device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, the date and time of your request.
o Location information
When you use our services, we may collect and process information about your actual location. We use various technologies to determine location, including IP address, and other sensors that may, for example, provide us with information on nearby devices, WiFi access points and cell towers.
How we use information we collect
We use the information we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones, and to protect our users.
When you contact us with the problem of our products or services, we keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about the product or upcoming changes or improvements.
The choice of information collect
Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect, so that you can make meaningful choices about how it is used.
For example, you can:
· Edit your personal Information that you filed when registering our products.
· Choose whether you agree to allow our products to collect user information, device data, or location information.
Accessing and updating your personal information
If your personal information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes.
We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice), risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup systems).
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside unless one of the following circumstances applies:
· With your consent in advance
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside when we have your consent to do so. We require optin consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
Except of these personal information, we may provide other information which cannot identify an individual to our trusted businesses to process it for us (e.g. Google Analytics), if we get your consent in advance.
We guarantee such information will not contain personal name, email address, or any information that allows to identify an individual, also not contain the serial number, machine codes information that can identify a single device.
· For legal reasons
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside if we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
o Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
o Enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
o Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
o Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Google, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We work hard to protect all users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold.
· We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
· We restrict access to personal information to our employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Compliance and cooperation with regulatory authorities