ExtremeCap U3 - CV710
(1) To ensure the compatibility, check your computer's USB 3.0 whether it is a verified chipset made by Intel Native, Renesas, or Fresco.
Steps: Right-click My Computer --> Properties --> Device Manager --> Universal Serial Bus controllers --> Intel USB 3.0 extensible Host Controller
(2) This might be due to the lack of system efficiency. Please run the AVerMedia USB 3.0 Diagnosis Tool first to determine the platform-supported resolutions and then adjust the input resolution accordingly.
(3) Check whether you are using a stand-alone graphics card.
Make sure the CPU Usage is not over 70% during recording or the system might not be efficient. Try closing other programs to lower the CPU usage.
Please update your PC/NB USB 3.0 chip driver to the latest version.
Yes, CV710 supports raw data capturing. However, recording in compressed or uncompressed format depends on the software you use. In order to record in 1080p@60 (uncompressed), the minimum system requirements should be as follows:
CPU: i7 with independent graphics card
Storage: SSD Raid 0
Recommended read and write speeds at 300MB/sec
Yes, you can. Simply set the file type to AVI to record in uncompressed format. Thanks.
1. Please go to AVerMedia website to download the Adobe Premiere Pro Plug-in
2. Follow the instruction to install the plug-in
3. Open Adobe Premiere Pro CS6
4. Select New Project
5. General -> Capture Format -> AVer Record -> OK
6. Select your AVerMedia device, Video Source, Resolution and Record Format accordingly.
7. Select your preferred Location, Project Name and Sequence Name. Click OK to confirm.
8. File -> Capture??BR>
9. Preview window is ready for capturing. [Setup is complete.]
1. Please go to AVerMedia website to download the Sony Vegas Plug-in
2. Follow the instruction to install the plug-in
3. Open Sony Vegas
4. Media Generators -> Third Party -> AVerMedia HD Capture
5. Drag (Default) Preset to the arrow-pointed area.
6. Set up AVerMedia HD Capture
7. Change Path (note: we recommend NOT to set path directly under C:)
Legal Policy and Terms of this Web site:
(1) User Compliance
All information users have provided on this Web site will be regarded as non-confidential information and AVerMedia is not under obligation to ensure communication security. It is prohibited for users to provide material that is illegal, threatening, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or which otherwise violates laws, statutes and regulations in the territory where users locate.
(2) Personal Information
User's personal information is highly valuable to AVerMedia. We will not disclose personal information and any personal information you have provided will only be used on this Web site. AVerMedia will keep your information and save a backup in the Web site database. However, AVerMedia will not disseminate the contents of the information database to other individuals or companies.
AVerMedia,圓剛, AVer, AVer TV, RECentral and 液晶精靈 are trademarks or registered trademarks of AVerMedia. The absence of any trademarks or registered trademarks of AVerMedia in this policy statement or other parts of this web does not constitute a waiver of any rights or interests that AVerMedia has established.
The trademarks of AVerMedia may not be used without express permission. If you have any demand for using AVerMedia's trademarks, the prior written consent of AVerMedia is required. Appropriately reference to source and proper acknowledgement therein are also required, such as to make a statement "AVerMedia is the registered trademark of AVerMedia Technologies Inc.". You may obtain the License for the use of product imagines, trademarks and logos of AVerMedia via contacting AVerMedia for detailed information.
All other products and brand names posted on this website are registered trademarks of the relevant companies, such as "Microsoft" and "Windows" of Microsoft Corporation of the United States and "Intel" of Intel Corporation of the United States.
AVerMedia provides original drivers and related software on this Web site that can be downloaded by customers. (You may download one driver software related to the product you purchased to update your PC's driver software.) However, unauthorized use of this company's software for commercial purposes is prohibited.
It is acknowledged that the original software drivers AVerMedia provides may be modified by various hardware manufacturers for the purpose of different hardware optimization. AVerMedia does not guarantee that all the drivers provided from this website will meet requirements of the users'' current equipments or devices and in no events shall AVerMedia bear any liability, whether express, implied or stipulated by related laws and regulations. If you have any technical problems after downloading the software, AVerMedia recommends users to ask for help directly from your PC manufacturers or distributors who sell the equipment or devices.
This policy is applicable to all AVerMedia's global Websites, and versions of these Websites in various languages. AVerMedia Technologies Inc. All rights reserved. No reproduction. AVerMedia Technologies Inc.